Single Phase Oil Immersed Distribution Transformer
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Complete self-protected single transformer refers to the installation of some protective components on the high voltage side of the transformer on the single phase column, so as to protect the transformer and network security.
The fully self-protecting single-phase transformer can protect itself from lightning, short-circuit and overload, and can protect the transmission and distribution lines from power failure due to transformer failure.
Execution standard: ANSI C57.12.00 C57.12.20, IEC 76, BS171
• Product model: D11-M
• Rated voltage:
11kV/(0.22~0.24) or 2×(0.22~0.24) kV (also available according to user's voltage)
• Tap range: ±5%; ±2*2.5%
• Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
• Connection group label: II0 or II6
• Use environment: outdoor
Fully self-protecting single-phase column transformer product features
The transformer adopts amorphous alloy or silicon steel sheet core and disposable forming barrel fuel tank, featuring low loss, low noise and high mechanical strength. The product is also equipped with Magnex interrupter magnetic retention breaker of Cooper Power Systems Co., Ltd. Elsp backup protection fuses, respectively, transformer overload protection and breaking, and can also be equipped with high-voltage arresters to prevent transformers from lightning strikes, and improve the safety and reliability of the transformer.
Pre-sales service: provide design consulting service in accordance with customer requirements, and provide separate design scheme according to different customer markets to make products more competitive.
After sales service:
• Our teams provide onsite installation, commissioning and after sales service.
• You will get free lifelong technical advice from our highly qualified engineers at Xiecheng. This will give you a lot of confidence when buying from our company.
• We guarantee the ongoing supply and preferential prices for spare and wearing parts.
• Our highly qualified team of service technicians are well equipped to keep your transformer operating at high efficience at all times.